Typical Andalusian village house in Periana, Málaga
Rental: 350 €/month (rented)
- Living space: approx. 90 m²
- Features of the house: Living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 large storage room (with washing machine)
- Completely renovated: Sept/Oct 2018
- Location: Periana (Málaga)
Description of the village house in Periana, Málaga
This typical Andalusian country house is located in the small hamlet “Vilo” in Periana (Málaga, Andalusia). A small group of houses in the middle of nature. It is 5 km to the shops, bars and restaurants of Periana. The district Mondrón with a grocery store and a school is about 1 km away.
Distribution of the country house in Andalusien
The village house has a total floor space of approximately 90 m² and is spread over two floors. On the ground floor there is a large living room with dining area and modern oven, a spacious open kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and a very tiny courtyard. On the upper floor there are two more bedrooms. Furthermore, the country house has a large storage room with washing machine, which is accessible from the outside.
The building is already older and was built with thick and massive stone walls which isolate good. So that it is always pleasantly cool in the house in summer, and the house does not cool down too much in winter.
Further information about the house in Vilo, Periana
- The house was completely renovated in Sept/Oct 2018 inside.
- The hot water is heated with a gas boiler.
- The stove is supplied with electricity.
- There are mosquito nets on the windows.
Only a few hundred meters from Vilo there is a spring. There you can tap fresh spring water. The tap water also comes from this spring.
Rent and additional costs
- Rent: 350 €/month
- Security deposit: 500 €
- Electricity and water costs are payed by the tenant. These costs are not included in the rental price.
- Only long term rental with contract for 11 month (with the possibility to extend).
- Only people are accepted with regular income. Preferred pensioners, early retires or older (middle-age) people.
Periana and surroundings
Periana is a typical Andalusian village, which still remains original. It is located in the Axarquía, province of Málaga, Andalusia. The sea at Torre del Mar and Velez Malaga is about 30 km. Málaga is about 60 km away and Granada about 85 km.
There are banks. a post-office, a bakeries, fish shops, butchers, supermarkets, a pharmacy/chemist, tapas bars & restaurants, a medical centre, schools and more in the village of Periana.
Interested in this charming country house in Periana?
If you are interested in renting this country house for winter rental in Periana, please »contact me by e-mail, WhatsApp or telephone.
Gallery of the country house in Periana