Renovated 2 bedroom house in Periana, Axarquía
Rent: 500 €/month
- Living space: approx. 80 m²
- Features of the house: 3 floors, living room, dining aera, open kitchen, two bedrooms, loft on the top floor, two fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms, large roof terrace
- Furnished, double glazed windows, panoramic views, wood stove for the winter months, outdoor grill, awning for summer days
- Location: Periana (Málaga)
Description of the village house in Periana, Málaga
The well-equipped house is located in the Calle Jacinto Benavente on the outskirts of Periana. It has been recently renovated and features double glazed windows. Furthermore, there is a splendid panoramic view to the west from both bedrooms and the roof terrace. The village house is really very well equipped. It has a nice clear atmosphere. An amazing house to feel good.
This unique house is great for couples or single persons.
Distribution of the modern village house in Periana
The house is divided on three floors and has a total living area of approx. 80 m².
On the ground floor there is a living-dining room with modern integrated kitchenette, which is fully equipped (an oven will be installed). In the living area is a new wood stove for cold winter days. Furthermore, there is a large bathroom with shower and bidet.
On the first floor is the large bedroom with a double bed, fitted wardrobe and bathroom en suite. As well as another smaller bedroom. Both rooms have a wonderful view of the landscape around Periana. In the hallway of the first floor there is also an additional fitted wardrobe.
On the second is a kind of loft, in which the washing machine and the electric hot water boiler are fitted. From there you can access through a double glazed sliding door to the spacious roof terrace with panoramic views. On the terrace is a new outdoor grill. An awning for shady summer days is also available.
The house is rented furnished, without personal objects.
Rent and additional costs
- Langzeitmiete: 500 €/month
- Security deposit: 500 €
- Rental agreement for 11 months.
- Electricity and water costs are payed by the tenant. These costs are not included in the rental price.
- Only people with regular income are accepted as tenants.
Periana and surroundings
Periana is a typical Andalusian village, which still remains original. It is located in the Axarquía, province of Málaga, Andalusia. The sea at Torre del Mar and Velez Malaga is about 30 km. Málaga is about 60 km away and Granada about 85 km.
Interested in this amazing house in Periana?
If you are interested in renting this stunning village house in Periana, please »contact me by e-mail, WhatsApp or telephone.
Gallery of the village house in Periana, Malaga